Reporting to the store manager, the role of the Sales Advisor is to provide exceptional customer service by guiding and advising customers during their visit to the store, creating a memorable experience. If you enjoy working with the public, this opportunity is perfect for you.
Our founder Juliette started Sunny Sunday in 2020 with no prior experience in the field. Her sole and unique goal is to make affordable and trendy accessories available to women, provide impeccable service, and deliver everything as quickly as possible.
- Ensure superior customer service from the moment the customer arrives until departure
- Present promotions and new arrivals in the store
- Familiarize yourself with the features of products available for sale
- Stay up-to-date with current trends
- Restock merchandise to ensure there is no shortage of items in the store
- Execute visual displays according to an established plan
- Make visual changes as needed between collections
- Perform daily store cleaning to keep it tidy
- Excellent customer service skills, with a kind, empathetic, and professional approach to meet customer needs.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with the team and customers.
EXPERIENCE & ABILITIES:
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to meet customer needs
- Sales skills
- Exclusive shopping privileges
- Employee discount on Sunny Sunday products
- Feminine hygiene products provided
- Team-building activities
If you meet all of the above and want to work with Sunny Sunday, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org with the email title « Sales Rep ».