We are hiring a Fall Marketing Intern for our department. The position is fully remote.
Duration : September through December
Minimum commitment : 10-20 hours a week
Sunny Sunday is looking for an Intern to join our marketing team. We are looking for an A1 intern who is passionate with marketing, content creation, and someone who keep up with trends. This candidate is excellent with organization and time-management skills.
- Must be currently enrolled in University with good academic standing. This position is for student seeking to attain internship hours per their course or degree requirements only.
- Must be able to attend meetings on weekdays and commute for in person events.
- Must have experience in (and a passion for) marketing.
- Experience in editing is a plus.
- Experience in creating video content is a plus.
Intern will work hand in hand with our Marketing Director.
- Managing Sunny Sunday social media accounts. Must know how to navigate through Instagram and TikTok.
- Instagram & TikTok engagement and reach outs.
- Implant an Instagram and TikTok growth strategy.
- Video content creation for Reels and TikTok.
- Management of our Influencers & UGC Strategy.
EXPERIENCE & ABILITIES:
- Stay up to date with social media trends.
- Stay up to date and keep an eye on up comings content creators.
- Ability of working & adapting in a constant growing environnement.
If you meet all of the above and want to work with Sunny Sunday, please reach out at email@example.com with the email title « Marketing Intern ».